WHO WE ARE
HLC health lawyers can pinpoint risk and find opportunity so you can thrive in the healthcare industry.
Managing Attorney & Co-Founder
Attorney & Co-Founder
What We Do
- Health Data Privacy & Security
- Health & Prescription Drug Insurance
- Medicare Advantage, Part D & Medicaid Managed Care
- PBM, Health IT & Other Healthcare Contracting
- Healthcare Antitrust, Fraud & Abuse
- Healthcare Alliances & Other Transactions
What We Know
Federal regulation has grown as government health programs have become the largest healthcare payers, expanding private sector opportunity in government health programs. Government business is complicated—we can partner with you to navigate it.
- Medicare Advantage, Part D & Medicaid Managed Care—We’ve long provided legal guidance for payer and provider initiatives and operations in these government health program growth markets.
- Health & Prescription Drug Insurance—Our health law counseling delivers cutting edge legal support for healthcare financing trends and innovations for insurance, managed care, pharmacy benefit management and value-based payment.
- Healthcare Antitrust, Fraud & Abuse—We have proven ability to guide health organizations on managing risk for antitrust and fraud & abuse laws in business arrangements, marketing and payment activities.
Where We Work
Serving clients all over the map from sweet home Chicago.
Chicago is not just our kind of town—health industry participants throughout the nation and across the globe look to Chicago-based Health Law Consultancy for their business-critical health law needs. That’s how we’ve earned Best Law Firms Tier 1 status for healthcare law in Metropolitan Chicago from U.S. News–Best Lawyers every year since the survey’s 2010 inception, and are ranked Band 2 for healthcare law in Illinois by Chambers U.S.A.